Homes & Styles
Unique architectural details in an exceptional natural setting.
Luxury living in Cochrane
Precedence in Riversong is setting the standard for luxury living in Cochrane. The architectural details and location along the banks of the Bow River make Precedence different than any other community in Cochrane.
Live next to nature
You can live just steps to natural areas, endless pathways and incredible views of the Bow River valley and the mountains.
Walkout lots are available, and there are lots that back directly onto green spaces with views of the foothills.
Choose your style
With a range of bungalow and two-storey styles, you can select the layout that suits your needs – for today and in the future.
Precedence offers a variety of architectural styles so your house will be a reflection of you and your family.
Our architectural styles
Every detail in Precedence – from the homes to the streetscapes – has been carefully considered to take advantage of the incredible natural setting.
The home styles are contemporary and distinctive, yet they blend into the landscape. The natural topography offers views of the valley and mountains, in addition to the option for a walk-out basement.
West Coast Contemporary
- Exposed timber structure with extensive glazed elements
- Low sloped roofs, expressed overhangs, exposed metal cladding and rock elements
- Sculptured into the landscape
- Harmony between the interior and exterior design
- Ornamental expression with masonry elements, brick and rock
- Low pitched hipped roofs, wide overhangs, double hung windows and large porches
- Placed on the landscape to reach out
- Organic design from the outside to inside
- Simplicity and clarity with few unnecessary details
- Flat roofs, large windows and overhanging horizontal elements
- Clean colours to express the architectural elements
- Visual emphasis on horizontal and vertical lines through feature walls
Your home – your choice
Choose from our bungalow or two-storey home designs. You can select any model offered by each of our builders.
1,500 sq. ft. to 1,900 sq. ft.
Starting in the $350’s
Front Drive Homes
1,800 sq. ft. to 2,699 sq. ft.
Starting in the $450’s
Now building in Precedence
You can begin construction of your home immediately, or quick possessions homes will be available in Summer 2020. Start your next home today.
Southern Alberta’s top builders
We only work with Alberta home builders that have proven their dedication to personalized service and quality results.
Quick possession homes available
Quick possession homes are now under construction. Schedule a visit to Precedence and see the homes for yourself.
See our show homes
Come see our Cochrane show homes for yourself. Show homes will be open in Summer 2020 – contact us to book a viewing.
Start your home in Precedence today.